M.A.S. (Miscelazione, Alimentazione e Stupore) suggests a special aperitif with a great sea flavor.
Total time:20 minutes
For about 20 canapés:
- 300 gr fresh salmon (a piece of fillet, with no bones, skin or grey parts)
- 100 gr coarse salt
- 30 gr cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon dried pink peppercorn
- 50 gr whipped butter
- 5 slices of sliced bread, that you will have cut into 4 discs using a ring mold
For 1 drink:
- 5.5 cl Grey Goose vodka
- 1.5 cl Noilly Prat Original Dry vermouth
- 1 “Fine de Binic” oyster (that has a stronger wild flavor), together with its water (which is left after the second washing)
- 1 piece of lemon peel
Mix salt and sugar. Dip the piece of salmon fillet (both sides) into this mixture and let it marinate in the fridge for about 8 hours.
Carefully wash the fillet, removing all traces of salt and sugar. Dry it well, then sprinkle and rub it with dill and pink peppercorn. Wrap it in parchment paper and — if you have the chance — vacuum-seal it. Then let it rest in the fridge for 12 hours.
Slice the fillet and decorate each canapé previously spread with butter with one slice of salmon.
Right before serving, spray ESSENTIA lemon essential oil on the canapé tray.
Fill the mixing glass with ice, spray some ESSENTIA lemon essential oil, add the vermouth and the oyster water. Stir it 20 times, and then throw away the liquid and keep the ice.
Now add the vodka. Stir another 20 times and strain into a chilled cocktail glass previously sprayed with ESSENTIA lemon essential oil.
Garnish with oyster and lemon peel. Serve immediately.
Author:Roberto Abbadati e Mattia Merigo Visit site
Use these products: